Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Best Friends

The video you can see here is really neat. It can teach us that we do not have to be exactly like someone to be their friend. It helps us to understand that we can find peace by being kind to everyone and building a friendship on trust and acceptance. I hope you enjoy it! Do you have friends that are different than you? Grampa and I hope so! Jesus asks us to love everyone. He knows that will bring great happiness to others as well as to us.


3 comments:

laura.elizabeth said...

I like this Grandma. I heard about another animal friendship about a turtle named Mazie and a hippo named Owen. All my friends are different from me in some way.

Love,
Spencer

laura.elizabeth said...

I am not sure what to think about that grandma. No one is a like so all of our friends are different than us. But I like this story.

Love,
Ross

laura.elizabeth said...

Cool- I love that! It is such a great example of loving without prejudice and accepting each other the way we are. I have had a few friendships like that in my day and I feel so blessed to have experienced that kind of love in my life.