( As an aside, it is good for me to realize he can tucker out people in their 30s just as much as he does me! I always think it is my own personal failing when I can't keep up but, I have living proof it is not!) The kind of energy Jim has, I am beginning to think of as a "talent." If you can envision a busy, busy, two-year-old's energy, you are beginning to get the picture. It is the kind of energy that if you could bottle and sell it...you'd be truly rich. I'd forgo the riches just to have a little more of it myself!
Anyway, yesterday morning he took, Piper, Julia, and Chloe out for a hike in a nearby canyon. He had packed some snacks, given each girl a walkie talkie and a walking stick. They grabbed some water and a hat and off they went.
How many kids get ice cream cones before noon?
Only a few and only on special occasions!
Thanks Grampa for ensuring the girls had a fun day trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment