This morning I am sharing Laura's post hot off the press regarding Halloween in Italy. I know, I know, I did a wrap the other day on the whole Halloween scene, but how could I leave these precious grandsons out of the mix? We had the curtain call, well, this is the encore...the last one for 2009! I promise!
Laura said....
"The boys went trick or treating again this year- they had a blast! Two days before Halloween however, the plan was to stay home, make caramel corn and watch a movie. This was their idea not mine, but I didn't mind and had planned accordingly. So when we went to a Halloween party on Friday night and all their friends were dressed up and dazzled about trick or treating- they got the itch to go too. I wanted to say no because I just didn't think I could pull it off cool costumes and safe candy in such a short amount of time. In the end... I gave in! Good thing it is dark outside on Halloween night and my boys don't mind costumes made of old bedding! Anyway, it was a fun day- have a look!
Laura said....
"The boys went trick or treating again this year- they had a blast! Two days before Halloween however, the plan was to stay home, make caramel corn and watch a movie. This was their idea not mine, but I didn't mind and had planned accordingly. So when we went to a Halloween party on Friday night and all their friends were dressed up and dazzled about trick or treating- they got the itch to go too. I wanted to say no because I just didn't think I could pull it off cool costumes and safe candy in such a short amount of time. In the end... I gave in! Good thing it is dark outside on Halloween night and my boys don't mind costumes made of old bedding! Anyway, it was a fun day- have a look!
A little more Halloween Drama(because the first time wasn't enough to make me
wonder why I ever let them watch Star Wars in the first place!
Mamma Mia!)
Trick or Treating Fun!(This is one of the homes in the
gated community where they live.)
gated community where they live.)
I find it funny that three of our five grandsons were Star Wars characters so popular 28 years ago. I can still remember the insanity of diving into big cardboard boxes at Toys R Us grappling for various Star Wars figures along with other nutty moms back in 1982 for Uncle Chris!! That is some pretty good staying power! The sun has officially gone down on Halloween 2009! It appears all you grandies had a ball.





No comments:
Post a Comment