I know I have had an inordinate amount of grandkid stuff on here lately with all the birthdays, etc. But I thought this was so cute I had to share. Chloe says the cutest things and always with complete seriousness.
Jen's good friend, Kim, wrote this on Facebook the other day about her son, Alex (7) and Chloe (5):
"I overheard Alex and Chloe's conversation today
and it went something like this:
Alex: Chloe what do you want to be when you grow up?
Chloe: A CAT!!!!! (she answered without skipping a beat)
Alex: You can not be a cat when you grow up.
Chloe: (puzzled look on her face) OK, then I will just be a big kid....."
and it went something like this:
Alex: Chloe what do you want to be when you grow up?
Chloe: A CAT!!!!! (she answered without skipping a beat)
Alex: You can not be a cat when you grow up.
Chloe: (puzzled look on her face) OK, then I will just be a big kid....."

No comments:
Post a Comment