The other day I was talking to Ross and he asked me if I could send him a present? I asked him what kind of present and he said a puppy. Since he and Spencer have a huge collection of dogs from the Beanie baby collection I thought that was what he meant. But actually he said he wants a real puppy and I know Spencer really does too. So this is for you and Spencer, Ross! And it looks like there are enough to go around for the rest of you. Hope you enjoy watching these puppies play with their Mama. (Feels a little familiar to you moms I bet! It is just the nature of motherhood to sacrifice all and rarely find a moment of peace!)
These are probably the best kind of pets, no maintenance, just enjoy. Love, Gramma
2 comments:
Those puppies are funny. Ha-Ha-Ha! We'll take them all! Oh I better ask mom first!
Love,
Spencer
Hello grandma. I like these puppies. They are cute. But I still want a real one.
Love,
Ross
P.S. Blah, blah, blah all they do is blah! It's a joke (Hee- hee- hee)!
Post a Comment